Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

Wheres Your Corner Boy..

I Love Newgrounds for this very reason.

wooohooo...

I had a feeling these would show up. Now the staff are just effin with us. Real mature fellas.

At least Bowja's crapshle was worth a giggle or two -_-

lov'd it

People think this is a useless review.

strange, in a good way

It was pretty good, not the funniest thing I've seen, but still clever in its own way. I did get a good chuckle in at that "HIGH FIVE, SIDES!" "he,he, ya ok" Oh and as for that Aerodin guy. Way to sound like a moron, with your improper use of whilst, and then after your attempt to sound intelligent, end it with aint, which isn't even a word. Plus, you don't have a law book. so you cant site from it. You suck. But i digress, The-Swain, keep up the good work.

Meh

This one was actually good in a way.