For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

Way to go

I liked this one the best. 'Nuff said.

Just couldn't connect

Sorry didn't find that funny at all. The concept and idea isn't original either, especially when I've heard these kind of jokes since grade school when we started learning about different shapes. There was no theme, no background, except some lines which looked more like they were used to align the shapes more than actually provide some sort of context. And the movie somehow didn't stop at the end either which caused it to loop and kill more of my brain cells. If I hadn't looked at the current score, and the reviews given I would've thought this was done by a junior high student learning flash and trying to come up with something for his next assignment which is due in 30 minutes.

All in all I wouldn't even call this humor skin-deep, it's just not funny at all.

The-Swain responds:

You learned about racist pentagons in grade school?

And actually yea this took about 30 minutes to make, you're good

One import thing here!

You go to the cinema and watch some sort of movie...choose any and you will be fed state of the art animations and particle effects. Mostly, the story comes from a book that 10 billion teenage brats bought. What we remember are one or two jokes, a plotline, maybe two and some sort of spectacular explosion. Noone cares about dialogues...
Now, I happen to be someone who watched Transformers and all those series when they first appeared and I still remember Optimus "There´s only a thin line, between being a hero and being a memory!" Now what the fuck do I remember from...wait how did they call that last movie again I watched last week...um...

anyway, look at the scores of these little flashes! Ain´t that clear enough for those hollywood bitches?

omg SHAPES

lool so many shapes hahahah i have no idea what is going on anymore

ah yes

Okay okay...hold on, even though it wasnt meant to be graphically amazing. I can not stop laughing.