Reviews for "Pentagon n' Oval"

Where your corners Boy

it seem that alot of people hate this but i find it as a true artist very good. what people don't seem to understand is THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT THE GRAPHICS BUT ABOUT YOUR IMAGINATION. if you find it horrible it's because you HAVE NO IMAGINATION. sometimes the simplest art is one of the most dynamic and thought provoked i mean look at Japan's flag its a red dot on a white cloth but it has come to represent the rising of the sun but it didnt need mountains clouds a ground or etc to get that point across so to the people like JMartin97 and his lacky Satoris get an imagination then come back and see what you may find before just downing someone else's so prematurely.

Just wanna

Give it another 10 to piss off all the haters ;)

Incredible

lol, this is like an attempt to stop serious animators from coming to this site right?

XD

I will rate this accordingly:

Graphics: 4
Humor: 2
Failure: 10

I've taken dumps that had more work put into them than this. I'm not going to lie tho, it did have me loling. Not the actual script or humor or anything, just that this is on the frontpage. It's like.. wtf is going on at this site lol, it's like it's become some bizarro casual newgrounds where no one gives a fuck. Oh well, thanks for uploading this amazing piece of work, you took a lot of time and it's evident.

It's videos like this that can give everyone hope, even the kid who just downloaded his illegal copy of flash. Spend 3 minutes with the program and you can be on the front of newgrounds and famous, you don't even have to try. Don't worry about animating or anything. Heck, don't even worry about being funny. Loud screaming or casual talk between two unlikely things is good enough.

I think this video will start a revolution akin to sprite animation. Get ready everyone, the next year of NG will be all talking shapes... and I can't wait. The Locks and the Clocks really brought in a great group of people, I await the generation of the shape!

XD

Clearly the best...

Clearly the best of the four so far.

great shape flash

this 1 is by far my favorite flash about shapes on the front page, great job!