Reviews for "The Way of My Madness"

w00t

That must have taken you ages! Graphics were great, animation was realistic, everything seemed perfect.
It did remind me of "With my mind's madness", but the way you animated the characters being blown by the wind, that looked really cool.
Epic.
Good job. This will probaly get an award :)

dont know what to say

the animateion was not good but at the same time it was great?

yeh im confused too.

good job good story (runing animateion need work it looks like hes walking) cant wait for the next one!

it's been a while...

since I saw a good tribute to the madness series (with my mind's madness, back in september). But man your animations were good. All of the madness characters (well cept' Tricky...he was there for about 5 seconds) were great.

plz make another one :D

Awesome

I must say, I really enjoyed watching this.

fuck that savior