For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Way of My Madness"

Wellll I expected more

The music was indeed childish. And subtitling the lyrics was just awkward, why would you do that? It isn't a music video right?
The pan and the graphics were good, as well was the shading, but I saw some horrible bevel filters in it...

Overall: It was decent, not really a time waster.

SORRY, IN MY LAPTOP I WIEW OTHER QUALITY OF COLOR

Nice but truthfully, it leaves something to be desired. The Movement animations could have been a bit more smooth, their so robotic and drawn. Over-all the music wasn't exactly what i pictured, and it ends so adbruptly. For all of this you get a 3.5 stars.
Good job otherwise.

yeah better than most

yeah i think the music went well and the lyrics certainly did but remember not everyone likes screamo so you might get marked down by others.

SORRY MAN

Blah

Music is childish to say the least. Subtitling the lyrics only points out how uninspired they are.
Don't get the Jesus part, why is Jesus a bad guy?

p.s.
Dude, turn off the caps lock, making your self look stupid.

YOU STRUCK ME IN THE BALLS, JEBUS NOT IS A BAD GUY

whats the black hole???

good music but whats the black hole