Reviews for "The Way of My Madness"

Superb.

Really liked where you were going here. Good camera angles, the artwork was on par for sure, the fighting was awesome. Rather enjoyable. Might want to ease up on the blur/fade effects, but that's nit-picking.

Hulalaoo responds:

KRINKLES, MY HEROE !!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ART !!!!!!!!! SORRY MASTER !!!! I I PROMISE TO FINISH IT BETTER, AND TO LOWER THE SIZE !!!! OMG !!! KRINKELS !!!!!

i have to WAIT?!

Hey, that was sweet, cant believe we have to wait till Sept to see how she ends. Any way its very promising.
Animation was sweet, and I like how you switched from different styles at different parts just for a more anime style feel.

Also, during that one quick fight scene, i like how you showed the bullets being fired, thought that was new.
Music was ok, but thats only cuz nothing is good since i discovered APOCALYPTICA....hint hint for your next vid.

Pumped for the next one.

Hulalaoo responds:

WOW, YOU CAN SEND ME THE LINK OF THE MUSIC OF APOCALYPTICA ?

Artwork

The characters were great! The backdrop was good! The idea unmatched.....
(swords) I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SPEND MORE TIME ON DRAWING WEAPONS!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MAN WE WILL WAITING FOR MADNESS DAY???????ARE YOU CRAZY?

Ahem

Dude wat is with the walking . And when people die their heads look like mush. Really no offence. Just making things clear.