Reviews for "The Way of My Madness"

Good very good

Really good style i liked the action and the animation kicked ass and the picks like the savior higth quality thats good and awesome music

:D THX VERY MUCH

OMFG

i think that was the best madness movie ive seen !
i hunger for more =] !

well let's see, you are not the best artist around but you had some pretty cool effects, and you character was , like, mysterious

im impressed =]

:] I NEED WORK MORE IN THE OTHER PART OF THE MUSIC VIDEO

dont know what to say

the animateion was not good but at the same time it was great?

yeh im confused too.

good job good story (runing animateion need work it looks like hes walking) cant wait for the next one!

Wellll I expected more

The music was indeed childish. And subtitling the lyrics was just awkward, why would you do that? It isn't a music video right?
The pan and the graphics were good, as well was the shading, but I saw some horrible bevel filters in it...

Overall: It was decent, not really a time waster.

SORRY, IN MY LAPTOP I WIEW OTHER QUALITY OF COLOR

i have to WAIT?!

Hey, that was sweet, cant believe we have to wait till Sept to see how she ends. Any way its very promising.
Animation was sweet, and I like how you switched from different styles at different parts just for a more anime style feel.

Also, during that one quick fight scene, i like how you showed the bullets being fired, thought that was new.
Music was ok, but thats only cuz nothing is good since i discovered APOCALYPTICA....hint hint for your next vid.

Pumped for the next one.

Hulalaoo responds:

WOW, YOU CAN SEND ME THE LINK OF THE MUSIC OF APOCALYPTICA ?