Reviews for ""Notepad Drawing Collab""

Nice.

Nice :) I liked all the art. The interface and preloader game were pretty cool too. The music buttons looked a little awkward all by themselves up there but that's my only complaint. I can't really complain much considering I'm in the collab, lol.

Too bad you submitted it today, there were two new Gunchest releases so we'll have to cross our fingers for a Daily 3rd or 4th :X

Hoping :)

Wow

You guys really have alot of creativity! (or boredom =P) and i have the same situation as eriam, so i'll have to check out those programs you suggested. Thanks!

No probs :)

Jealous

Hey, I loved the work you all did, very nice. I just got a new Wacom 12WX tablet and I feel like an idot because I can hardly use it. It was a gift and I hate feeling like the kid with nice equipment but little skill. I love the few things I have been able to piece together using it, but how do you get THAT good?

Practice I guess.

I still use a mouse to draw so, it's not always the big expensive stuff that make you good, just practice and you'll get better ;P

nice :D

nice i am a bad artist thou

JKAmovies responds:

That's alright, just practice ;)

>_> <_<

like it but artistlost you have way to much time on your hands

Thanks for the comment :P