For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Bombation !"

Awsome!

Played the game for like 2 hours! really fun

rawb1t responds:

thanks =)

This is the worst controlling game ever, I have no idea how ti do the fly thing. its's awful. I hate it. but great game. I love you.

Needs work...

Although it was done pretty well, there were many movement problems. Sometimes, when holding up, the bomb ould zoom to the top, without time to attack any bombs on the wall, and sometimes it would go high enough. The same goes for side to side movement. If this were to be fixed, this game would be a heck of a lot more interesting. Other than that, it was actually quite fun when the bomb obeyed the controls.

sweet

i liked the game and the idea but controls have few problems.anyway cool game.

Alright!

Pretty cool concept. I really liked the explosions and how the explosions stayed on the wall and interacted with the windows and such.

However, I found the controls to be very hard to control. The horizontal acceleration was very unpredictable. Also several times the bomb wouldn't jump or if I pressed an arrow key he would go the wrong way. I would just simplify the controls but besides that this game looks good!