Reviews for "Mario Saves The Princess!"

Ok Good!

Not the best animation I have seen, but you get a good score for the perfect audio! I know its from Seth McFarlane anyway, finaly someone puts it on Newgrounds!

Thank you!

was on family guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE34V AqYTk

jeski responds:

Actually you are wrong It was not on family guy it was a video on Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy and this animation was just a tribute to the video if I was stealing I wouldn't of gave credit to the original artist. I can see how you would of thought that it was on family guy since Seth MacFarlane is the animator of family guy.

Nice!

I love Seth's cavalcade of comedy! You did great animating it, but, still, there should've been more expressions in the sprites, I know its kinda hard with sprites, but it is kinda boring seeing sprites just talking. All the comedy was in the audio. How did you get the audio for seth's cavalcade of comedy? Did you just record it from youtube? I dunno, but you did great!

jeski responds:

I actually used something called youtube downloader which allows you to download a video on youtube and convert it to any thing, such as audio or formats you can use on your ipod. You get it by just searching it on Google!

Funny

I wasn't too impressed with this animation up until the end, the conversation The Princess and Mario have is great! What could have made this better though is if you had put more effort into the animations of the mouth as well as Mario's trek through the castle.

jeski responds:

Ok I will try harder next time!