Reviews for "The W Force - Episode 1"

nice

this was a very nicely done flash toon. i loved it. the colors the characters and the animation is very nice.I would love to see more. Can't wait for more.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, already working on the next

Rather Smashing Old Chap.

Pip Pip. Anyway, great animation, brilliant voice acting and superb story (although longer would be better) all amalgamated into a top notch movie. Nice work, i demand you make more, right now.

I'm serious, now.

:P.

10/10.

ImpendingRiot responds:

If only more reviews were as charming as this, haha. Thanks a lot man, its really appreciated.

Win

I thought it was great. Not only was it visually clean, the voice acting was top-notch. Funny, and full of potential. I see great episodes to come.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, hopefully it only gets better from here

brilliant....

i can tell this is going to be an amazing series, how long is it going to be, and how many episodes do you think they'll be?

awesome

"...because the W force doesn't cite no fucking sources!" that was the best part of the whole flash

ImpendingRiot responds:

Save the best part for last baby, and holy pajiddles, I think you're the first to spell cite and not site. Kudos my man, kudos.