Reviews for "The W Force - Episode 1"

ha ha ha!

Nice! I like the W force! Its an interesting and great idea! How did you get the idea for the W force? And why is a walrus the king? And how can no-face-guy hear what that other mercenary was saying? It doesn't make any sense. Anyways, great job, loved the idea, the animation and voice acting were top notch, looking forward to episode 2!

ImpendingRiot responds:

It's actually a crazy story... In my last year of high school, since study hall was a joke me and a friend started drawing the school's super attendant as animals. I drew him as a walrus. One thing kind of lead to another. As for No Face, maybe he is hiding ears under his helmet? I'm not sure, he always seems pissed off.

Original and with lots of potential

It's a fresh idea for an ongoing comedy, and I think it has a lot of juice, it could run and run and run. I look forward to more episodes and character development.

If it was on TV, it would keep me tuning in. I don't have a TV, but you get my meaning.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, I hope it keeps going too

Funny

Good flash work, loved the voice over and the story line had some good humor. 5/5/4 Keep up the good work.

Thanks, means a lot man

Love it!

Looking forward to more in the series!

Me too, haha. Thank you.

hahah No face Jim!

Man, I love your style Mike. Your fist episode of the series was pretty funny. My favorite part was the wikipedia scene. Anyways, the animations was on par with your usual stuff. Nothing big really changed in style or anything, which is good. Sometimes I had a problem with how the hands looked whenever they were talking. Sometimes they move well and other times they look weird and out of place. As always, Josh does an amazing job with the voice acting and the script was well written. Can't wait for the next episode man

ImpendingRiot responds:

Yeah, I'll focus more on the movement next time, lip syncing is just teeedious. Anyways, coming from an artist I admire as much as yourself, this really means a lot man, thanks.