Reviews for "Monster Evolution"

How can such a good idea have such terrible execution?
The flow of animation is as ungraceful as the visuals themselves are unremarkable. The creatures are fairly creative, though.
The easy setting is a brief, fast-paced joke; after you've beaten easy, you feel like you've never actually got around to playing the game. The difficult setting is joke as well, only it's a cruel joke. I've played with each level one monster in difficult mode three times, eating the townsfolk without hesitation until I've climbed up every column and jumped on every platform before reaching 10 health, when it was time to evolve to the next level one monster. I eventually died each time.
And by the way, shooters are really striving to be bothersome enemies: Shooting at you when you're offscreen, less than a two second time interval between their shots, and essentially no way to avoid their bullets so long as you're in the line of fire.

Anyway..I feel like it's worth noting that 'Freaky' has no special abilities(so don't handicap yourselves choosing him, folks), and it seems like the game's developer really missed the opportunity to allow him to eat shooters. That would make Difficult mode at least playable.
I can't deny it's a fun game, but it definitely needs tweaking.

Sorry for writing a narrative, reader.

I love this game was searching for ut a long time

great game all round its rpg its action and a game thats fun btw flying monsters are op

YAY! MY NEW HOBBY IS VIRTUALLY EATING PEOPLE AND CAUSING MASS DESTRUCTION AND ULTIMATE MAYHEM!!!...
>:D
I love upgrading games, where you can evolve stuff. :)...
:D

Really fun, I love games like this where you constantly upgrade and evolve, reminds me of BBTanks 2 :D