Reviews for "X-Mas: The Unwrapping"

Wow

Wow that was really crazy but it was a crazy good, you had some nice blood effects and whatnot, really a good flash more like a trailer would be nice to see a full version and whatnot.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Full version going live would be a great improvement maybe some more effects along with the already great blood effects.

~X~

wtf. he has a double barrel with a invisible pump action? dude. no. awesome animation, but it really pisses me off when someone randomly puts a pump action on a double barrel. Invisible pump actions are even worse. but nice job on the rest of it.

The added "Raining Blood" was a nice addition but damn those minigun toting snowmen

Funny

Reminds me of every x-mas i play killing floor