For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Detailed and Abstract

Feelings of the unknown and wonderment are all present in this fantastic and beautiful piece of media. At no time did i understand what was happening, however at every stage I could not pull my eyes away from the screen. My skin literally prickles looking back at the strange abstract world, the accepting main character and the detailed and modern, almost city scape environments. It reminds me of the rapidly ever-changing chaos realm, in it the character finds his final destiny. In short, incredible.

Interesting

Great animation! Kind of an ironic name. ^_^; Congratz on front page!

Great

Was very good, btw its spelled write, not right guy below lol.

Probably the coolest thing

I've seen in a long time.
The sketchish style of the animation
the interesting and very abstract storyline.
The very innocent and yet almost sinister world
and the music only amplified those feelings.
Very good.
Very very good.

artsy

i like it alot u could just open ur mind to the cartoon and see however u wanted to see it by