Reviews for "'Explanation'"

Well done

The atmosphere underlined by the piano was thoughfull and inward reflecting in a way.
While the story seems to take place on a plank sheet of paper filled by the summe of thougts that came to your mind. But you mastered in your animation this flood of ideas. In a way the main character reflects that process in the last scene by filling the emptines with his headspawn ideas that are a part of hin represented by the chip that gets deeper at the end.
The challange for the viewer awayting an explanation and the open range wich the movie shows makes it in a way unique so it totaly deserves FP.

Butzbo responds:

One of the 'closest' interpretations i have seen today!
Glad you liked it!

moves very smoothly

This is a very thought-provoking and nostalgic flash. By thought-provoking, I mean you never are sure where the mug is going to end up next, but wherever it is, once you become absorbed within the tone and style of the video, you know it'll be interesting. By nostalgic, I mean how it's claustrophobic soundtrack and stare-worthy environments almost make you feel a longing sensation. I can't explain it really, except with this: I get that feeling when I look at the poster of the big house on a hill with a garage with 5 really nice cars in it that has the headline, "Justification for higher education" across the top. It's not the slogan that really draws me in, nor is it the nice house or the nice cars. In fact, it's the sunset in the background. The whole, "Justification for higher education" thing is the only part of the picture that really turns me off, but the overall landscape and content in the picture make it my favorite photographic image. That's like this flash. To describe it more thoroughly, it's like an escape cartoon. Everything in this flash is so incredibly fascinating in it's own individual way and I'm glad this submission got front page. I always love flashes with smooth music synced in the background. You definitely have some magnificent talent. Don't stop doing what you do best.

Butzbo responds:

hurhm, that's like the 'heavy' review i was looking for ;) , thanks!!

for some reason....its so beautiful!

i feel like crying when i saw this video. i dont know why. maybe i have been repressing memories. i dont know, but it was amazing. its one of those vidios that makes you think. i thought. i thought a lot.

Yeeeaaahhhh......

I have no explanation for that. That was the weirdest, trippiest cartoon i have ever see. it was awesome tho. great job.

That was executed just perfectly.

Beautiful stuff, man. Im all into the whole weird, alone, no-explanation stuff, perhaps my favourite type of flash to watch.

Well done!