Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Snowbot"

oh god

stamper & jeff killed me!

Beautiful

I love the animation the music the idea. Music creates stars and snow

AKS9 responds:

thanks alot junekar. im glad you liked it :)

Robots, guitars, jetpacks...

What more could a guy want? I mean, besides the ability to speak, but let's not be nasty here.

It was pretty well-done, and it flowed very well, and while I'm not *entirely* on board with the little bot's way of "singing", I still can't deny that it was very creative to express his little beeps as such. Also, he's adorable. Almost painfully so.

Song itself.... I don't know, I was turned off by the lack of form that it seemed to have. Most songs may appear fairly boring and orthodox in their "verse, refrain, verse, repeat" format, but without it... it just seems lacking.

haha robots guitars jetpacks
the song structure was definitely made with the flash in mind, so I get what you mean if it's lack of a typical structure puts you off. the structure is basically intro verse verse verse, with the drums changing rhythm each time. but since the song was made to accompany the video and not vice-versa it's fine with me.
thanks for the review anyway!

that was so good i cant belive you made this

i think you should win the contansate you did a really good job

thanks dude

Freakin' awesome...

Just great you can tell you made the music and animation together and it is done seamlessly. Beautiful stuff! ^_^

AKS9 responds:

hah thank you neojim88 I really appreciate it!