Reviews for "Battle Gear"

Problems...

Man I love the game but its just way too hard. Im stuck on level 40 with everything upgraded and I still cant beat it. Its a good game but theres some problems with the units attacking and how the A.I. produces aircraft faster than you. Other than that its a 10/10

Great, Great, Great!

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps it does get kinda boring

AWSOME!!

im luvin' it, AoS is win. like the strikes and defenses!

OVER 9000

great game, excellent mix of strategy and planning

Whoa!

Whoa, pretty impressing dude. I love RTS's and this particular one is fantastic!
I also of course love turn-based strategy-games (like Fire Emblem) but I hate it when somebody makes an awesome game like yours and totally RUINS it by making it turn-based. You didn't make this mistake and I have to say thumbs-up for that! Great! BTW, if somebody wants a strategy to walk just right over them, PM me.