Reviews for "Battle Gear"

its ok...

nice grafics and sound
but poor engine, stupid AI and its not original at all

review

This is da BEST GAME EVER!!!

u lose 2 cuz im pissed off at it....

im rly rly RLLLLY pissed off at air battles....... im on the first campain lvl 43...... and everything is so i got over 100k extra exp and idk how much cash its so high but I CANT WIN! its way to unbalanced and depends way to much on luck..... the AI gets free kills for NOTHING! my guys are taking on 2+ of every one of theres but im still sumhow losing guys..... and no nothing is rly getting passed, well in the top lane which is rly rigged they are, but not enough for me to be losing by 10+ infact not even get by for me to be losing at all...... and when i finally get a unit to get up top lane there are usually 3+ planes to fight all rly high lvled, in the end if not all of them are gone most of them are BUT I STILL SUMHOW LOSE MORE THERE 1 PLANE TAKES OUT 3+ IN THAT LANE AND I WATCHED THE LIVES I LOST 13 LIVES WHILE THEY LOST THE 7! FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!

ahem... one solution to it is to actually put a building timer for the AI...... cuz ive seen 3 bomber jets come out at the same time -.- a main problem is te fact to many high lvl units get into highest lane in little to no time.... meanwhile u cant seem to get many planes up there at all...... and while i remember the unit cap is being screwy in alot of the battles..... i have maybe 7 units but the thing is telling me i cant have any more..... fix it

Nice but...

ok its a good game i realy like the whole consept of it but its still a hard game on EASY!! i played normal than easy campain for america and it was at the expert difficultity thats fucked up. its good but i think that u should have tested it a little before u submited it. thats my oppinon.

now for those of u that gave this game 10. your eiter REALY stupid or u just love these glitches.

the good thing about this game though is that i have seen games like this but never don this way.
u get 8 for originality but its been done so i cant give it a 5 probably a 3...... its good just add a little

needs work

ok at first its actually not bad, but later on in the game the AI defences of a base can shoot yours, but your base defences cant, too cheep.

air battles, the AI can build what feels like 10 air craft at one time, all the time, even if you have ones that are fully upgrades, the AI aircraft kill them as if they were not upgraded.

its not bad in general, it just needs some work is all.