Reviews for "Album Preview: Intensity"

I WANT IT FOR FREE! 3':
I have no money. HAha.

): mannn

I love these tunes bro, you got a youtube? if not you should totally make one and up load theses <3 x

youtube.com/skillzmakekillz

Words cannot describe how much I love you and your music. Yes, yes of course I'll buy it. Keep on making music! However, I have to ask: are you gonna release more albums that we'll have to pay for or are you still gonna release free music?

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

most likely we will release more free music. no worries (:

Hahahaha! You've come a long way, Sakura Girl. Last I saw of you was back when you made your Code Lyoko song, and now I see you're crankin' out a CD. Lol, awesome job. Keep up the good music. You've got an awesome sound. Hope you continue to be successful in the future. Have a good one and keep makin' those awesome tunes.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

Hey buddy! Glad to see you again!
we will definitely keep it up as long as our fans want us too!

I look for melody above all else while listening to techno, and this is full of damn catchy melodies, a little samey sounding through these preview parts, the saws in some songs are almost the same, but that happens. I need to check it out sometime.

You might like my album's, we have a sorta similar style, we both at least use anime imagery.
Just look up daydream anatomy on bandcamp, all my stuff's free too.