Reviews for "Album Preview: Intensity"

I love these tunes bro, you got a youtube? if not you should totally make one and up load theses <3 x

youtube.com/skillzmakekillz

Words cannot describe how much I love you and your music. Yes, yes of course I'll buy it. Keep on making music! However, I have to ask: are you gonna release more albums that we'll have to pay for or are you still gonna release free music?

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

most likely we will release more free music. no worries (:

Hahahaha! You've come a long way, Sakura Girl. Last I saw of you was back when you made your Code Lyoko song, and now I see you're crankin' out a CD. Lol, awesome job. Keep up the good music. You've got an awesome sound. Hope you continue to be successful in the future. Have a good one and keep makin' those awesome tunes.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

Hey buddy! Glad to see you again!
we will definitely keep it up as long as our fans want us too!

I look for melody above all else while listening to techno, and this is full of damn catchy melodies, a little samey sounding through these preview parts, the saws in some songs are almost the same, but that happens. I need to check it out sometime.

You might like my album's, we have a sorta similar style, we both at least use anime imagery.
Just look up daydream anatomy on bandcamp, all my stuff's free too.

What is that third song called, it sounded soooo catchy

Rise Up (: