Reviews for "D00M -- I sawed the demons!"

Wow

Great job man. The drums were pretty cool though the cymbals seemed a bit loud in some parts. Your rhythm playing was great and it sounds like you softened up your tone a bit which suprised me a little. The leads were played perfectly and really sounded amazing. All around a kickass job man keep it up.

rocker206 responds:

Hey thanks for the review! Yeah I've had a few ppl tell me about the drums lol. Anyways glad you liked the rythem even if it was a bit softer then usual lol and I'm glad you like the solos.
Thanks again

i really enjoted it

good beat, love the drums. was pretty damn sweet

Thanks!

Wow... just.. wow

Fuckin Flawless Dude!

that was some amazing Stuff..
I really Liked The Way you made everything nice and crystal clear...

this one pretty much blows everything else out of the water clarity-wise
Mind-blowing stuff...

Drums could use some spice.. maybe just to make it a bit more stylin (though it is good as is)...but other than that....

yeh, fucking amazing, keep up the good work!

Rock on~

rocker206 responds:

Wow thanks man! Yeah I'm glad how this song turned out. I listened to some of your stuff as well. Pretty sweet man. I'll be sure to review :)

What the hell man?!

Freakin loved the beginning!! Sounds like you changed your distortion up (a little) on the rhythm giving this tune a little softer sound than usually comes from you. However, you equalized that very nicely with your KICK ASS SOLOS! Its cool that you changed up your sound for the cover. Its still very uniquely, and recognizably...you! Awesome work dude!\m/

rocker206 responds:

Wow thanks for the review man!
I'm glad to hear my cover was recognizable to the original lol.
Yeah for the rythem guitar parts I tried using a different distortion effect. For the solos I used the same effect that I've used for my last two songs.
Anyways thanks for the review!

nice little tune you got going here.

The drums, at certain parts, seemed to be just a tad too loud for my liking, I really enjoyed the parts where the guitar kicked in though. I don't know if I would say that this is the best of all your songs but it's still pretty great. Great work on this. Hope to hear more quality work, like this, from you in time, just don't rush your work.

rocker206 responds:

Hey thanks for the review! Yeah the drums could've been brought down a bit but oh well.I'm glad you liked the guitar part. Thanks again.