For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DBZ ADP Part 2.2 Prieview"

Nice

I like it alot keeps me entertained.

Sexy.

Dude, I wish I knew you so I could love your work, and show you my stuff.

Awesome Sauce!

Normally I don't really care for sprite movies, but I really enjoyed this.

Can't wait for the rest of it! 5/5, 9/10

awesome

there were a couple of spelling errors at the beginning and it was a little fast. i didn't have enough time to read all of the preview section. outside of that. it was an awesome animation. i was sad it ended so abruptly. i was hoping to see picollo hit android 19 with his beam cannon at the end. can't wait to see your next submission.

Pretty nice

This was pretty good, especially since you were using LSW sprites. I use to use those myself but someone recommended that I use different ones and my scores boosted, so I don't use those anymore. This seems like it's going to be great...can't wait for the full version.

~Merry Christmas