Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Retro Xmas"

REPRESNTIN'

That was awesome.

I gotta point out that that manora is not drawn correctly.
A MANORA HAS SEVEN CANDLE-PLACES! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

You bring shame to my family name.

Still cool though.

Luis responds:

lmao, i had so many conflicting reports.. i stopped caring at some point. you all know what that candle holder is...jewish people are always so damn critical.... you and your funny little noses and eyebrows. hmph

Omfg, that was great...

I was watchin' it.. it was ok...

Then suddenly it gets to the part with Santa and I'm laughing and calling this one of the best flashes ever. Wow, you sure woke me up. xD

A tridute to the good ole days and good laugh

Believe it or not many protestants were the same. It was not until the Lutherans and Quakers came to the Colonies that anyone in the protestant world would celebrate Christmas because it really is a more Catholic Holiday. Yet, contrary to our Jewish friends disappoint Christianity is a Jewish sect or denomination not a separate religion as ignorantly defined by the Romans to appease the Jews. No Judaism thus no Christianity.

The animation was a prime example of atari lovable pixels with a Luis twist. Your work is always beyond excellent.

lol

Great video

lol, nice!!!!

And that's coming from a 100% christian! lol, I think he'd make a better santa anyways. (the weight is probably a lot more agreeable with the reindeer!) plus, I bet he could pick up a lot of chicks in that thing!

>.o