Reviews for "Snowman Builder"

well since it's your first i'll give a five

There is potential in this game if you try again and submit a sequel. It's kinda fun but not very much, which is my some users who don't know how hard it is to script a game. Might give it a zero.

not bad tbh, needs more options

it could be better with
a) more options
b)no snow, quite annoying

Agh...

Most of it looked pretty good, everything ran smoothly. However, there are a few things to improve upon.

1: More items. Most of the decisions I made comprised of "Will I make him smile or frown?" It felt like I was doing a small puzzle.
2. What was that black thing? I mean besides the hat. This wouldn't so much be an improvement, as enlightening me as to what it is.
3. The mouths! Make them easier to click on. It takes a bit to nail that thin line like that!

Bad.

More stuff, no snow/ snow at the background.

Wow...

I'm going to be brutally honest. This was a waste of time. You need more items, more everything. And like instead of a happy face make it like tons more emotions. Other than that great potential.