Reviews for "***The Pixelmas Shorts***"

HAHA

Artic Ninja Deliverymen! I wish some of those had been longer, they would've been awesome!

Really great Flash..

Never thought Pixelation could look so good! Great collab and hope to see another collab with pixels really soon it was random and awesome! You have my salute..

As good as most collabs on this site

Half of the shorts were blah were as others like the ninja deliverymen and kamikaze-agent snake santa were lol.

Wow...

I remember this thread from like....page 2, I didn't think it would turn out this good!

You guys didn't disappoint

This collab was everything I expected and better. Sorry I didn't get to contribute, but you guys definitely pulled it off. I wholly expect this to place in the Winter Flash-Off.