Reviews for "***The Pixelmas Shorts***"

Haha

Awesome, but I'll say that CS4 is better than flash 8... In CS4, you don't HAVE to use all the new features, everything you are used to is still there. The exporting and the whole program is MUCh faster than any earlier versions, so I'll stick to it.

Great movie, and merry christmas!

Emanhattan responds:

You people and your horrible cs4.

When the gods wish to punish us, they put in our world things like the titanic, the atomic bomb, 4chan,... and adobe flash cs4.

such a horrible program.

As with a collab...

there were some good and some bad, but most of these were EXCELLENT, my favourite was the ninja one xD, something I never knew you could do with pixels :O, must've taken a while.

GREAT!

loved all of them except for fawx's, his was half-assed lol but ovreall a 5/5

Emanhattan responds:

hahahahhahaahaha

Merry Pixelmas!

This was really good. I especially liked the ninja replacement one.

Some of them were hard to follow, though.
Other than that this was a great collaboration!

Wow... -TJH

This movie was really good! Although i could have sworn i saw pixilated tidy-whities in there somewhere... lol Keep it up guys!