Reviews for "***The Pixelmas Shorts***"

Great and truely original

Just wondering, could you let me know where to find some tutorials on making pixels flash cartoons? I really love the style and wouldn't mind attempting it.

i liked it

the whole idea of the pixle was there but the music. the music was good but didnt go with the pixels. other then that i really enjoyed it. some humor was childish but theree where a lot of good ones. so all in all its a vid for everyone good job

Pixels are fun

Much more fun than I ever thought possible. This was really funny, I enjoyed every second of it, besides the fact that some of them cheated using tweaning and all of that, good stuff. Besides that great job!

75% pixels

Love how some of the artist kept it real with traditional chiptunes and pixel art with no noticeable tweens. as for others who got lazy and used type and other unclean methods, shame on you.

Heh