For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Massive Tests"

EPIC

Very random... and pretty Cool... Epic says it all.

HOLY CRAP!!

If this was done in a week, you're a God of Flash! Keep it up! The animation is extremely smooth, and physics are great, too! Just perfect, perfect, perfect!

Incredibly smooth

The animation itself was very smooth and precise, I liked it a lot. One thing though the animation was a bit... uh... weird but it was a test after all so it's good I guess. Keep at it.

nice man

but when you say day 1 after all the green animation r u talking bout the green guys or after it cuz if ur talking bout after it wat would b4 it b...... day 0?

RawGreen responds:

I rearranged the parts.

Cool

it was really cool i liked the ,magnetic boots thing and the fbs i liked it a lot nice work raw ;)

RawGreen responds: