Reviews for "Massive Tests"

lol

I really enjoyed that and your explosion type effects that break into other things was very well done mate!
keep up the flash you got some skills indeed!

Awesome

HILARIOUS.
This is probably one of the best movies built on randomness I've ever seen.
Seriously awesome.

RawGreen responds:

Just animate whatever you feel like, every day.

Cool

it was really cool i liked the ,magnetic boots thing and the fbs i liked it a lot nice work raw ;)

why thank you johnny ;p

Nothing new, nothing cool

Sorry, it was boring, noting new or anything. Didn't like it

RawGreen responds:

aye, that's alright...at least I've been getting ideas, cause I could tell you sometimes, it's annoying. A few of the more recent idea's I've been getting are from my cousin. and man, looking up what would really happen with this stuff is soo funny.

I'm sorry you didn't appreciate it, it makes me feel disappointed in myself somehow. But, your opinion....life goes on...

jizz test