Reviews for "Alien Pwnage Preveiw"

nice job, man

hey, this is pretty good. I mean, I see no reason NOT to like this game; the music was good, and it was just kind of a neat little game.

Conversely, it's not the BEST game out there right now, but then again, it's just a preview, so betas are always a little worse than the full thing.

I think some improvements would be to have a limit on how many shots the enemy can fire at once, so that way, when you do die, there's like a second or two of regeneration, but not so much as it feels like, say, Galaxian. It could benefit from some powerups, but like you said, it's getting worked on. It would be nice to have like a set amount of lives, a new life from beating a certain enemy that pops up from time to time, new level backgrounds, music and stuff like that.

Either way, nice work :)

cool

its ok

Lemme give you some advice

First, go to a menu, list the directions in the menu just incase people dont read your post. let the player move around more, have points and an upgrade system. Maybe not for this coming game but for the next ones you make powerups sound cool, Do you have an xbox360? The arcade has games like geometry wars and ataomic tank make the upgrade system and movements like those. Really good for your first games though.

Alright... decent preview

K good. I'm interested in the engine. I've been trying to do that in my game for a while. can you provide me with an engine and you become coauthor of my game?

not bad

that was pretty fun. should have had multiplayer, though.