For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Average Girl"

Its pretty rare when I hear a song where I don't know if I want to listen to the lyrics or the music. They are both just so great; its badass, well written, funny as hell. Most comical songs are basically jokes to music but this is actually an entire song that just happens to be hilarious. Thanks for the submission, I really enjoyed it!

Your Collaboration was AWESOME..
The Great Voice and Beats of Hania was added by Evil-Dog with COOLNESS..

This song has always made me feel like an absolute bad ass. I can't even describe how freaking amazing this song is. 10/10, 5/5! By a longshot!

Liking this. I was used to the mellow tunes you had. But the guitar is even more adorable. Liking the lively vibe :)

this is a really good song,
its normally hard to make a narration sound this good but you did it really well

hania responds:

Thanks! :D Glad you like it!