Reviews for "Bleach HitsugayavsIchigo"

nice fight

good use sprite but i have 1 minor problem that hitsugaya didn't use the chain on he's zanpakuto. ill wait till the next movie. i can't wait for ichigo to use he's bankai or hollow form

OLD293 responds:

I didn't use that fight pose because I didn't like it at all lol, but if it needs to be used to be more realistic then I can use it.

Merry christmas

This submission was allrigth :)

OLD293 responds:

Yea, i'm almost breaking past that point I do believe though =)

~Merry Christmas

fast and smooth

Nice sprite animation, very fluent and steady.

Pretty awsome

thanks for usin my track :)

i think (for evry1 whos seen it) it'd b funny if u did sum alternative endings n had one of them as that "WRYYYYYYYYYYY" move haha

good stuff keep it up -1-

Awsome

i saw the second one first then i wanted to watch this one
why are they fighting? is there a story? its k if theres not but i always like to think up stories to these things.

OLD293 responds:

Nope, this was just a for fun thing. My story/series flash is called Goku Turns Evil.