Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hot Pocket"

LOL!!!

"My mother was raped by a Hot Pocket." Priceless... I'm laughing so hard right now that tears are coming to my eyes. And for some reason, the book Green Eggs and Ham came to mind after watching this. I do not like them, Sam I Am, I do not like Hot Pockets, man. :D But I digress. Great job on the movie, I thought it was brilliant, and it is now in my favorites list.

~*)IM471(*~

LOVE IT

wtf a hot pocket? LOL

Muahhhaah

Dude this is some funny random crap! Also about Revo-Reegs below me, dont let him get to you, he is a bumbling idiot. He rated my song a 2/10 and gave a review that obviously shows he never took the time to listen to any of it. Also go to his profile and look at his reviews, all of his reviews are really low and really retarded abussive reviews. Im going to go post his name in the forums so people can blam his reviews and hopefully teach him a leason. Also he has never given a 9 or 10, only two 8's and rest are below 4 LMAO he is such a idiot!

haha

i loved your game review flash and this is hilarious! i like how u animated it, it goes along with it :) great work!

hahahah

Really random and funny! Mabye you should put for work on the animation