Reviews for "Ride The Rising Rainbow"

this reminds me a aircraft fighter I played back in the early 2000s the early morning missions or late night missions had music similar playing in the background. I like it

I do think you hit this genre very well. Everything part of the song fits so well together. The song is also long enough to taste it all, to ride the rainbow.

Genre: Ambient Wave of New Industrial Chillout.

Sooooooooo....relaxing. :) You took some mean tension off my shoulders with this song, so I shall give a worthy 5/5 stars! Nuff said bro.

I think you really did a good job on this. It almost has a DBZ feel to me ( talking about the english soundtrack), I think you deserve some good job credit on this.

Great .So ambient.