Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

Unique

Like it's description it's indeed a novel platformer; one that will really put your patience and skill to the limit. After a long time finally one platformer stood out. The ending is inconclusive though... Too bad.

Ehhhh...

It was alright, but it ended up feeling like a mouse avoider game because of the excessive dieing. I think simply blocking the character would have been better than killing it every time it hit a wall. The mechanics were interesting, and I liked the little animations. Overall not bad.

7/10

It's ok, my biggest complaint is that often I die simply because I can't tell the difference between background and forground. Maybe that's just me.

Needs a little tweaking.

Im on holidays so im going to be precise.
The controls.
Yes they are frustrating the squish thing is annoying.Limiting the amount of time the ghost can hold the living is understandably challenging yes and does add to the game, but in retrospect i think you should think of the overall obstacles that you have added ie not being able to touch the ceiling as the living or the anti ghost barrier.Work on the squish thing and you will have an excellent puzzle game right up there with some of the old super innnetod games(scrambled up so i don't accidentally advertise).

Good work though.

good but fkn ridiculous

last boss is impossible, idk maybe it' just my comp or something but after a while of hitting the antagonist her shield thing would take up the whole screen so no matter where i am my ghost will get hit.