For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

A challenging game, a cool idea.

I like it; the challenge in not only controlling two characters, but keeping both of them alive (one's a ghost, I know) is nicely interesting. It's pretty tough, but I just had to keep playing to see the end (I'm not sure if there was an "ending" or not, I hope there was). The art looks amatuerish, but the gameplay definitely makes up for that.

Clever idea

And difficult for a single player, which is fine, but there should be some kind of health system instead of one hit means death.

Still really good game, even though I probably won't be beating it.

Darn it its hard!

I know you didn't try to make it this hard, but by level 7 my guy keeps on dying since he dies on every corner. Lower thew difficulty a bit.

the final boss is anooying

i tried to hit her many times
then i noticed u hit her 2 tmes then u fALL in the pit
i did noticed after5 times and it was only normal mode which i lost all MYSCORE

TaroNuke responds:

Catch him with the ghost! ;D

Frustrating

Its a good game, dont get me wrong, its just getting killed from stupid things frustrates me. Overall a good game.