Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

slippery

controls too slippery
couldnt get past boss battle with gray woman
feeling kind of heartless after playing your game
who are these people, and why do I care about them?
have plenty of time to think about this while dying with a score of zero
0/5 & 5/10

Good. But I have only a few things to say...

- One: Extreme need for ending cinematic that ties up the story and gives meaning behind why this happened, not to mention what happens after the you win, to the ghost.
- Second: I want to know what inspired this game.
- Third: Where are the secret levels?
- Fourth: This is a very good game for developing multi-tasking skills, and for increasing the efficiency of a person when they multi-task, which overall increases their efficiency when they do one thing. This is a good game to build up skills, and I think more should be in order.

alan you douche

it was like mega man hard, play over and over to beat simple levels. >:c

A bit chaotic

Your polt and game is interesting. But a few improvement should be made. Some gaps are so small that Guy got flatteded a whole lot of time in the same part. Some how, several of your obstacle blended so well to the background so much that it kills me making me thinking it was a bug. And I like your idea of the 2 player avaliable along with possible obstacle for 1 player mode. But nontherless if you played it 1 player, it feels very chaotic.

Fun, but the ending was unsatisfying

I loved the new concept of one player controling the mouse and the other used the keyboard. Although the controls were a little off sometimes, they didn't make it too much harder. My complaint is the ending; the first half of the game I played for fun, the other half was in order to see an awesome ending. You had an introduction and a body, but no conclusion. Even if it's small, it adds to the story.