Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

Uber-frustrating

This game has a great concept - but playing it alone is hell :-D I couldn't get past minefield level (the upper part) - tough one! But it was addicting and overall good. WARNING FOR CHOLERIC PLAYERS - DO NOT PLAY THIS :-)

Hard, but excellent

I don't agree with giving the game a bad rating for difficulty. It's challenging, fun, and innovative, and deserves much praise. The only fault I could find was the death from pushing Guy into the ceiling; that part was a bit too sensitive, especially in the quick situations. Graphics were cute and catchy, and the storyline was fun. Overall a great game.

Gak!

This becomes way too hard way too early, i manages to get to the last level, somehow, but there was so much going on, I couldn't tell what to next! It was fun though, and the characters are great! smooth animation, too. 8/10 4/5

Its really kool!

Dont hear the other people who say that is so hard, if isnt was so hard what the joke? The games most be hard if not they couldt be fun! I really like this game, 1 of my favorites ^_^ i know is a little bit bad draws but its ok, its like some cartoon like Chicken and Cow! They are somethig bad drawed and they was something popular! Really kool game! 10/10, 5/5! ^^

I can say

that this game is unnecessarily difficult.

And it's little bit boring anyway...