Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

I think this should be rated more highly

I think many people just got frustrated with the difficulty and scored lower

The difficulty is NOT frustrating imo. There are no really cheap deaths, it all requires good coordination and memorization to be successful. When you die, you know that it is your fault, so that's good. The ONLY problem is the 'smashing'. That is the only source of frustration for me in this game, because it's so unforgiving...

All in all, I love the style and the difficulty is original and actually refreshing and addicting...good work

Brilliant idea

Wow, whole new challenges of controlling two characters at once. A little frustrating with the number of times that I died figuring things out, but overall it was a lot of fun to play.

ya, go get him... or her...

you know, normally. i dont like generic japanese anime games, but i just couldnt stop playing this one! you really outdid yourself this time. the way the game is played is unique and original... and good! i mean, how many games do you know that let you play with the keyboard and the mouse at the same time? GENIUS!

"marvelous"

very nice concept and game play although, special items would have been nice for the ghost, and the ability for two players would have really helped since, you either need a split mind to play this or focus on one thing then keep switching back and forth, i also liked the fact it was one of those quick developing stories, where the action would happen fast and the cut-scene would be short and simple easy for anyone to quickly apprehend, although the tide of difficulty was going a bit too fast, in the first level make it commonly easy allowing players to adjust quickly then the next become harder and harder and so on... for all your effort i'm going to give you an 8.
sincerely -mesmorok-

Good

Its a great idea, and a good game, but i just got really pissed at the 3rd level because i kept accidentily moving my ghost into the anti-ghost area.