Reviews for "Guy & Buddy"

YEAH!!

OKay, THis game is kinda hard ..but I still like it. I see game console as a future..lol maybe!!

Cool

But i couldnt figure out how to attack the really pale lady boss. Good game but kinda buggy.

TaroNuke responds:

Jump on her head when she's not attacking.

complicated, in a good way

This game was very difficult, and very confusing if your only one person playing.
I didnt like how much points you lost everytime you died, but besides that well donel. nice artwork too

It was pretty good

It was well worth the time... kinda stopped at level 6, though. It was fun, a good idea and a challenge for a one-person game. The only thing that I really hated was the ceilings... like in level six. You made the ceilings too close to the panels where you can stand... and then underneath it was a static "barrier." It basically meant death when buddy is carrying guy... Other than that, it was a great idea for a game.

A fun and challenging game.

I enjoyed this game as a short time killer. It reminded me of a game I played on Newgrounds during Halloween called Lookout Mr. Johnson I think. Same deal with the helpful ghosty, but unlike that game you can control your mortal partner.