Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Our Newgrounds quiz"

Cool Quiz

Keep it up, man.

Thanks, I guess..

Gosh that was hard

who knew that pimp was the one with the highest rank?
good job! keep up the work!!!

Thanks!

surprsingly i did ok

pretty cool and catchy music
i got ng administrator woot!

I know. W00t to you.

Cool!

I really liked this quiz. I think about getting a job at NG...

Thanks!

Missed the passwords

Not a bad quiz, with some quite challenging questions - you've really got a well laid out setup for this, with an easy-to-use interface and even the music isn't that annoying.

[Review Request Club]

MarioFlashMovies responds:

"I would suggest that you have a time-out when the passwords are released, just so that people recognise that the ending of the section is upon us and that you can get back to here with the use of a password."
Uh... Okay.

"It's quite annoying, as even though there are some questions that you will not know the answers to, you can still click on each answer and get past the question, for a gain of 70 points - if that happens, you should penalise them more - lose 30 points for example for each incorrect answer, to attempt to discourage this sort of behaviour."

Yes, this is have more logic but...

"Other than that, it's a very capable game. Picture questions would be helpful as well, maybe throwing up a picture of P-Bot and asking what this bot's job is?"

At Our NG quiz 2, yes pictures will be here.

PS - You're from this club too? OM*G