For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fart-O-Mat"

Notbad

~~REVIEW~~
Well its notbad kinda silly, i thought there could be some better sound.fx and all, more realistic sounds and such, other then what i said it was funny

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Improved sound/fx

~~OVERALL~~
Silly and funny game here

~X~

its ok

well, the farts are most likely made from a mouth, and you probally should make more heads and when they start to die make there head expload and blood splatters on the screen

Ratings:3/5
6/10

it was decent

its not the worst game on ng but it
could be better add sound effects

Meh.

I can't say that I really find this submission funny in anyway, but I found it funny in the quality of the submission that it was. There wasn't much to do and it didn't have a lot of things to it, but it did what it set out to do, and I guess for the time this game out that was a good thing. Meh, I personally didn't like it.

Lol

okay just something you should all keep in mind if you look at the date submitted rougly 9 years ago. this would be something to be proud off.

funny how this now looks like nothing.

Stille funny anyways