Reviews for "Fear Unlimited Arena"

Awesome!

So this game was inspired by a Playstation game, so what? This game rocks! Clear and intense graphics, combos, and even upgrades! I'm gonna be playing this game for a LONG time.

Very nicely done!

5'd
Fav'd

Pretty good

This is the best fighting game ever played

wow

great game! its the same as devil may cry except harder!

Found a glitch

It happens when once you start you will do a jump right??but when you change your melee wepon mid air you will go down to nowhere and you cant even move or restart other then landing on solid ground..but it still ROCKS!!

This is a very good DMC TRIBUTE...

Just a quick heads up to anyone about to mark this as a rip off or those who've already done so...Dizimz has tagged this as his own TRIBUTE for Devil May Cry so please lay off.

Review: I've been a fan of Fear Unlimited for a long time now and I feel you've taken a slight step back with this release...But in a good way. It brings back the simplicity and feel of the first game back into perspective. It almost cushions the semi-fail of Fear Unlimited 2 (prelude to one) since...honestly that game was soooo bug ridden and difficult to manage. I'm not saying this is the perfect Fear Unlimited I was looking for but it obviously is super better then both games. The movements are more fluid and well rounded, Sprite designs are getting super better and it's nice to see a good tribute nowadays.

10/10 :3