Reviews for "Ski Free (flash Remake)"

Brings back... scary... memories.

I loved this game, excellent remake... Although, is there some sort of speed boost in this remake? I heard that there was in the original at any rate.

Also, NESsimmen ~ I was just eaten by everyone's favourite monster... It was still quite scary... D:

Not a bad game, not a good one

It's nowhere near as good as the original (where is the monster that we all loved?) but it's still worth a play if you're on a mac and can't get the original.

Cool:3

It's really kewl and i really enjoing the music.

nice game

Not as good as the original, but it's still good-ish. Thanks for the download link!

Don't even call it a remake...

To avoid the yeti, you need to press F to go faster... NOT IN THE REMAKE! There are more options in the original on which track you can take... NOT IN THE REMAKE! You can start a fire by jumping in a dead tree... NOT IN THE REMAKE CAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN JUMP! You can change a stump into a mushroom... NOT IN THE REMAKE! You can do stunts in the original... NOT IN THE REMAKE! So what's the point of this game? Chris Pirih did an exellent job on the original... NOT ZORANAN IN THE REMAKE! I would give it 1 star cause I like Ski Free but the annoying music made me remove it. These are the reasons why I din't give a single star....