Reviews for "A Very PS3 Christmas"

That was great!

Great job on showing how customers can be bi-polar! I've worked in retail and sales and I 've seen customers FLIP when they don't realize how much something costs. This is great. Good job and keep them coming!

"hes 8"

lmao he may be 8 and it may cost 400 but ur getting ten. lmao nice work.

haha fvckin love it!!!

hey where can i download it is fvcking funny

and the gamestop guy has a little arm its on a san diego gamespot

Hmmmm...more plot

this was very funny not gona ly, but it could have been better
a longer plot and character develpment wat hav went a long way(maybe a part 2)
dont listen to those sore games who bite any1 4 making fun of PS3, its not over used, its not supid and ur just plain funny

Wow, really funny

WHAT?!! FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS?! I AINT PAYING FOR THAT SHIT!! You take debit? BECAUSE I AINT PAYING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!! --oh and can i have little big planet i heard that one was fun too.

Ho-oly shit can I relate to this (not personally, but oh have I seen these people so many times lol...

5/5