Reviews for "A Very PS3 Christmas"

very funny

it was good needs better audio quality though but other than that great work

ends up being funny

Kinda bothered me that they both had the same voice, but overall I found it pretty funny half-way in the movie, when he starts to curse. And then he's all calm again, that was pretty good. But I have to admit, about 30 seconds in this movie I thought it was gonna suck, but you made up for it :P

I liked it

Was a fun little laugh. Voice acting was fine, just work on the audio quality.

Suggestions

I think you should really raise the frame-rate. I believe you'd find smoother lip syncing that way. It looked like you did a pretty fair job of doing so, but it just seemed a tad bit choppy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I suggest 30 frames / sec.

I made an account just to say this

As someone who works at gamestop, customers(correction most customers) suck. Not really, but we do get a good deal of stupid crap. I was cursed out cause a guy had a ps one, and couldn't trade it in cause it's old as f**ck and gamestop doesn't take em anymore. Make a vid of that. But gotta say it was a good one.