Reviews for "~The Elephant's Lullaby~"

Wow, ood for me.

I was really thinking I wasn't going to enjoy it because it wasn't the usual newgrounds material, but it was really good. Fantasic job animating this one. I am just still astounded...

I really enjoyed this simplistic kids lullaby?

You get a 5.

Amazing

Great animation and the song was awesome, great changes, great fourth trading between the muted and unmuted trumpet to sound like the elephants argueing. it may be kids music but the jazz was great.

make more.

Brilliant!

Fantastic piece of work, the only thing that lost it a star was that some of the movement in the animation was a little stiff and blocky rather than smooth and flowing (if that makes any sense)
Loved the colours, loved the drawings, loved the song, the sound levels perfect, the timing perfect. 9/10

Cute I guess :)

You get ten out of ten liked it and you Give you Five stars for posting this nice little flash. Really catchy tune... :)

Wow Tom Knight........

I havent heard that name in years, use to have a couple of his cassetts back in the day. Anyways, cute music video, well animated. And its kinda nice to see something can get the front page without being balls to wall violent or a video game parody, good job man.