Reviews for "~The Elephant's Lullaby~"

Good

I have one question for you. If this is suppose to be a lullaby then why does the chorus have so much jazz and energy to it? If I am suppose to be going sleep like little kid I most certainly wouldn't be very sleepy after hearing the chorus parts. If you are trying to market it as children's music I could understand the energy to the chorus, but since the rest of the song lacks any energy to it, it is more well suited to be a lullaby.
You did a great job and all, its just that incongruity that has the little child in me wide awake in bed thinking about elephants rather than calming me and putting me to a sleep like a lullaby should.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

It's a lullaby for elephants, not for people. After all, it's the Elephant's Lullaby :)

So good!

It was very well done and put together, and I will agree with the others just cause its not blowing up someone, killing, bloody or "adult" doesn't mean it deserves a bad rating...I mean come on its nto about that it's abot the effort work and display put inot the finished product! excellent job....it warmed my heart and kinda relieve my days stress..Thank you!

rated G

its a great animation, but you're posting this in the wrong place, you should submit this somewhere more directed a younger audiences. its just not what the majority here wants, but it is still a wonderful work, congrats, just try to do something that the audience will enjoy if you're gonna work so hard

This was GREAT!

I loved the song! I loved the animation! I loved the animals!
It's the perfect movie! Forget about those people giving it bad reviews. Obviously, they don't know what makes a good flash.....I'd like to see them spend weeks making something as good as this!

Very good

Nicely done! Wish more people appreciated some of the good animations.
And last time i checked M43STRO This IS Newgrounds Everything by Everyone.