Reviews for "Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun"

addictive!

wowowow! At first I thought it was going to be boring, but then after you finished the first level you can actually level up and stuff.. cool!!:D

Really nice addictive game.. is it actualy developed by Aardman Animations? Because it looks very professionaly with beautiful graphics!

aardmananimations responds:

Thanks, glad you like the design, we're really pleased with the outcome. Yes, we're the Aardman Online team.

Cool game.

I've always been a fan of your films and short cartoons, and this game was just the best. But it can get a bit too repetative once you've used upall the powerups, you need a new level of power ups that cost more so people will play it more and get high scores to but the stuff anmd you would get better feedback and a batter score.

And I never knew there was going to be a new Wallace and Gromit film :O

Fantastic.

One of the simplest but most challenging strategy games on Newgrounds. Heartbreakingly short it may be, but Wallace's comic motivation and the classic Wallace and Gromit music goes perfectly with what is a great game while it lasts.

Short and savoury. I mean sweet.

!1!1!1!1!!!1!!!11!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!

How does the guy at the top of the leaderboards have a million points?!?!

Nice game

Pretty good but short and repititive. You could add some more upgrade or something that make it better.